Legacy Of Atlantis
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Presentation Merkaba

2 participantes

Presentation Merkaba Empty Presentation Merkaba

Mensaje por Merkaba Vie Jul 05, 2013 3:51 am

Hello,

I'm from the USA and my Spanish is horrible.  But I'll work on it.

My chracter name is Merkaba, this is my only character.  (I may need to reset I'm only 2 days old once I know what skills are important)
I've never been on a clan on this server
I've been playing 2 days on this server.
I am GMT+8 time zone, and I play mostly evenings, early mornings (so 1400-1700 gmt and 0000-0500 gmt) are my normal game hours
Orimu responded to my Looking for Clan advertisement
Occupation:  When I played UO from 1997-2001 I played a miner/blacksmith.  I thought of doing the same but this game is a little different willing to accept advice.
No family/friends in the clan that I know of
and what I'd wear?  hah I have training armor for now Very Happy

currently I selected skills:  Miner, Alchemy, Tinker  but I'm in a position (so young) to send an email and restart Very Happy

I've always liked Dwarves but willing to accept suggestions on race as well.

Merkaba
Visitante
Visitante

Presentation Merkaba Empty Re: Presentation Merkaba

Mensaje por Orimu Vie Jul 05, 2013 9:41 am

Welcome, With timetable you will not have problems because like I said there are players from all sides and all schedules (We mostly Spanish, but also foreigners)

Forgive our English is not very good but we are also working on

If you like the role of mining or blacksmith dwarf is the best race because you can get +15 mining with the raceitem and you are great in the melee because you get +10 armor base and +10 str using maces. I recommended chose in the begining the skills at 50-70 Magic resistance, mining and blacksmith (Magic resistance in this server is essential and is the worst skills to train)

I am very glad to see your post here, I hope your passes to join our clan soon
Orimu
Orimu
General
General

https://legacyofatlantis.activoforo.com

Mensaje por Merkaba Vie Jul 05, 2013 10:00 am

ok. sounds good. Is there a place I can dump these 3000 or so weight in ore Very Happy since I'll be resetting to make a new character.

Can I have more than one profession in the end or must I decide on one only. for the 130-140 skill.

If there are plenty of miners/artisans then perhaps just pure melee profession with 140 mace fighting/etc. I'm not really sure what the end game play is like in the game and look forward to things.

I looked back and my old UO character, he was a Human and I'd shift between being a battle rogue/thief and healer Very Happy but I was miner/blacksmith for art.

Merkaba
Visitante
Visitante

Mensaje por Merkaba Sáb Jul 06, 2013 3:46 am

so you can delete this thread. The shard experience hasn't been that great and it just seems like to have any end game play it's all about donation items. I think I'm going to take a step back from the game and rethink it.

thanks for invitation but it's not like I remember the game.

Merkaba
Visitante
Visitante

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado